Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brentg33

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 5, 2007
Hi,
I have two sets of bluetooth headphones. Jaybird Bluebuds X and a pair of denon AH-W150. I've noticed with the 7plus that both sets seem to loose connection/stuttering audio than they ever did with my 6plus. I don't stream much audio in my car...but don't seem to have any connection issues there, and i don't seem to have any connection issues with my apple watch. Seems like it might have gotten a bit better with 10.0.2, but still happens. I've reset network settings and repaired.... just wondering if anyone else has this issue..I'm hoping its the headphones and not the phone.

Thanks

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
Hi,
I have two sets of bluetooth headphones. Jaybird Bluebuds X and a pair of denon AH-W150. I've noticed with the 7plus that both sets seem to loose connection/stuttering audio than they ever did with my 6plus. I don't stream much audio in my car...but don't seem to have any connection issues there, and i don't seem to have any connection issues with my apple watch. Seems like it might have gotten a bit better with 10.0.2, but still happens. I've reset network settings and repaired.... just wondering if anyone else has this issue..I'm hoping its the headphones and not the phone.

Thanks
There have been this and other bluetooth related issues reported. It hasn't been fixed in the 10.1 beta. Hopefully it isn't hardware related.

Reactions: SaveUsBatman

brentg33

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 5, 2007
There have been this and other bluetooth related issues reported. It hasn't been fixed in the 10.1 beta. Hopefully it isn't hardware related.
Do you have a link for bluetooth headphone issue?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.