Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bikerblue

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2016
I have the 8 and an app is completely frozen on the screen. I've tried it shutting it down several ways but no luck. I've tried with iTunes but there is a passcode and I can't override it because the app has just frozen the screen completely. I've tried with the home, power and volume buttons. I am needing any help please.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I have the 8 and an app is completely frozen on the screen. I've tried it shutting it down several ways but no luck. I've tried with iTunes but there is a passcode and I can't override it because the app has just frozen the screen completely. I've tried with the home, power and volume buttons. I am needing any help please.
So were you able to restart the phone and it just goes back to being stuck right away? Or you haven't been able to restart and it's just stuck on some app?

bikerblue

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2016
So were you able to restart the phone and it just goes back to being stuck right away? Or you haven't been able to restart and it's just stuck on some app?

I can't restart it, it's just stuck on the app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.