Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

redhawk87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I live in the raleigh, NC area. So, the day before the new iPhones went on sale, I called my local tmobile. They said the phones will be available the next day in store. The next day arrived and they said they had not gotten their shipments in. All area stores had not gotten their shipments in. They said all stores should get shipments in on Monday. I called last Monday and they said they had not gotten them in yet. My wife talked to them and one guy said it may not be till November!!

I looked online and I have not found anyone talking about tmobile not having them to date so wondering if it is just a localized issue...

jenag145

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2017
I live in the raleigh, NC area. So, the day before the new iPhones went on sale, I called my local tmobile. They said the phones will be available the next day in store. The next day arrived and they said they had not gotten their shipments in. All area stores had not gotten their shipments in. They said all stores should get shipments in on Monday. I called last Monday and they said they had not gotten them in yet. My wife talked to them and one guy said it may not be till November!!

I looked online and I have not found anyone talking about tmobile not having them to date so wondering if it is just a localized issue...

Sounds localized because I have plenty of friends throughout the states that have theirs already through T-Mobile

jenag145

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2017
Both. My husband went through T-Mobile last week (actual store) and got his yesterday

redhawk87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Both. My husband went through T-Mobile last week (actual store) and got his yesterday
He went to a store last week and got it yesterday? I assume that means he did not physically pick it up from that store and instead went into the store to order it online?

jenag145

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2017
He went to a store last week and got it yesterday? I assume that means he did not physically pick it up from that store and instead went into the store to order it online?

He went to the store last week when they were released and got it via the store yesterday

redhawk87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2009
Raleigh, NC
He went to the store last week when they were released and got it via the store yesterday
oh, so did the store have them in stock for walk-ins? I was trying to walk in, purchase, and walk out with iPhone in hand. I can always order through the website and what not and probably pick it up in store, but not wanting to do that at the moment

jenag145

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2017
Yes they did have them in stock and they apologized for the delay since there were so many orders and supple demands but he went in and got his phone right away at the store so yes they had it in stock

jona2125

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2010
I went last Saturday (22nd) and got a 256GB Silver XS Max, it was the last of the Silver Max's and they only had a few of the other colors. They were wiped of the XS models that morning but according to them had expected more stuff to come in early in the week though I haven't followed up on that.

redhawk87

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I went last Saturday (22nd) and got a 256GB Silver XS Max, it was the last of the Silver Max's and they only had a few of the other colors. They were wiped of the XS models that morning but according to them had expected more stuff to come in early in the week though I haven't followed up on that.
Wonder whats holding up my T-Mobile stores then... I hope they get them in soon!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.