Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Have you received a credit from Apple recently?

• Total voters

Cayden

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2014
Utah
I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I noticed on my credit card statement from the last month I received a credit from Citizen’s One for $25.30. Has anyone else received a credit from Apple/Citizen’s One of the same amount? Is this related to the battery issue on older iPhones, or was I overcharged a previous amount and was credited this back?

PieTunes

Contributor
May 6, 2016
San Diego, CA
I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I noticed on my credit card statement from the last month I received a credit from Citizen’s One for $25.30. Has anyone else received a credit from Apple/Citizen’s One of the same amount? Is this related to the battery issue on older iPhones, or was I overcharged a previous amount and was credited this back?
Same here but not in that exact amount. December 2 I received a credit on my Amex from iPhone Citizens One Loan Bridgeport CT in the amount of $17.52. Likely some sort of prorated overpayment for the previous iPhone loan that was closed out when I got the new one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.