Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mkw5053

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 7, 2010
San Francisco
I recently traveled abroad and used multiple SIM cards in my iPhone. After getting home to the USA, my iPhone 6S will only work on Verizon after erasing all content and settings.

Initially I tried to reset the Network Setting and reboot this phone. Then I spoke to Verizon, they suggested similar strategies while they reset things on their end. Eventually, they mailed me a new SIM card. However when it arrived, I still could not connect to the network.

Next I decided to backup my phone and Erase All Content and Settings, and it worked! However, when I tried to restore from backup, it again would not connect to the LTE network. I'm currently using a reset iPhone.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything I can do besides factory resetting my phone (I'd like to keep all of my content and settings except what's keeping me from connecting)? If not, does anyone have suggestion for the easiest way to restore my photos, messages, apps, etc from a backup?

Thanks!

iPhone 6S
Version 10.3.1
Carrier: Verizon 28.4
Model: MKR32LL/A

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.