Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bballers29

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 10, 2014
I just downloaded the beta and it's overall a pretty stable experience, but I was disappointed to learn that my Logitech Pop mouse isn't compatible with the new iPhone Mirroring feature. It seems like you can only scroll when using your MacBook trackpad or an Apple Magic Mouse.

MD0600

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2018
Same issue here, I reported it so hopefully they fix it in the next update

MD0600

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2018
So the new Developer beta fixes this issue and the Logitech mouse I have now lets you scroll with iPhone mirorring

Reactions: bballers29

Paulyboy

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2007
Is there any way to scroll up and down with a single button mouse when using iPhone mirroring on the Mac? I'm disabled so I'm forced to use a mouse that only left clicks (a head operated mouse). I can swipe left and swipe right by clicking and dragging in those respective directions in iphone mirroring but clicking and dragging up and down does not simulate swipe up and swipe down like it when we using the actual phone itself. Seems like a big oversight by Apple because other disabled people might have the same problem with this.

If I could use the arrow keys on the keyboard to swipe up and swipe down (Or scroll up and scroll down if you will) that would be fine but that doesn't work either. From what I have read it seems like you need a trackpad to scroll up and scroll down in iphone mirroring or am I missing something?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.