Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jumpcutking

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Nov 6, 2020
I finally got my iPhone 13 Pro Max… with the new/latest Apple Watch…

My first impressions….

YESSSSSSSssss scrolling in apps feels buttery smooth. Gaming feels a little obnoxious tho - like I close my eyes and still see the particles exploding on screen ?

Finally 120hz (near frames per second) and the small attention to details is loveable - it sort of still stands ok it’s own…. Unlike it’s predecessor - it wobbles when it standsz

Macro photography- meh… maybe I can’t get the to kick in well but it is terrible in low light.

Computational Cinematic mode - awesome.

All in all - a neat upgrade - to me it’s worth it because of the screen quality. Yes the screen feels different. I however have the brightness like super low. But I still love it.

As far as the Apple Watch - swipe to text has a 95% accuracy on the smaller screen… but I can help feel the weight of a cellphone strapped to my wrist.

Blood oxygen ratio… um… ah… is 95% good - when I meditate I can get it to 98%. ?

Gmail app is the most improved with the new refresh rate and extra ram. Also… Siri performs much better and interacts with home devices faster than ever. Finally Siri doesn’t respond with “Something went wrong try again (iPhone 12 Pro Max).”

Also running beta version…

EddieKeyton1

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2021
I finally got my iPhone 13 Pro Max… with the new/latest Apple Watch…

My first impressions….

YESSSSSSSssss scrolling in apps feels buttery smooth. Gaming feels a little obnoxious tho - like I close my eyes and still see the particles exploding on screen

Finally 120hz (near frames per second) and the small attention to details is loveable - it sort of still stands ok it’s own…. Unlike it’s predecessor - it wobbles when it standsz

Macro photography- meh… maybe I can’t get the to kick in well but it is terrible in low light.

Computational Cinematic mode - awesome.

All in all - a neat upgrade - to me it’s worth it because of the screen quality. Yes the screen feels different. I however have the brightness like super low. But I still love it.

As far as the Apple Watch - swipe to text has a 95% accuracy on the smaller screen… but I can help feel the weight of a cellphone strapped to my wrist.

Blood oxygen ratio… um… ah… is 95% good - when I meditate I can get it to 98%.

Gmail app is the most improved with the new refresh rate and extra ram. Also… Siri performs much better and interacts with home devices faster than ever. Finally Siri doesn’t respond with “Something went wrong try again (iPhone 12 Pro Max).”

Also running beta version…

Oh gmail, oh gmail. Lol yes on the regular 13. Gmail sucked when scrolling through haha. I upgraded to the 13 pro max and gmail seems to at least function correctly now .

I play pubg and I can see people way before they see me lol. I love the screen on this thing. Especially combined with some R1/l1 triggers off of Amazon.

Reactions: jumpcutking
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.