Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AronDraws

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 6, 2014
Burbank, CA
So we know that iPhone 5/5s cases will fit the SE, but I was looking for a screen protector. I already have one from Zagg for an iPhone 5 and they have a great lifetime replacement policy, so I wanted to purchase one for my SE. If the cases fit, will the screen protector be the same if I get one for an iPhone 5s?

nohoch

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2011
Yes... however having tried numerous in the past... I have moved from Zagg to Tech Armor... Tech armor has great warranty like Zagg without a shipping cost (ever)

meiusermanme

Suspended
Jun 27, 2015
I really like Tech armor as well. I probably get a new one when I'll get my iPhone SE. Do you guys think the price on amazon is fair for this Tech Armor Apple iPhone SE Premium AntiGlare Ballistic Glass Screen Protector?
71qE0C2ebuL._SL300_.jpg

nohoch

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2011

AronDraws

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 6, 2014
Burbank, CA
I just remembered hearing about apple store applying screen protectors on-site. Do they do this yet?

Thanks!

lsara

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2015
I just remembered hearing about apple store applying screen protectors on-site. Do they do this yet?

Thanks!
They do. Only for the 6/6s and 6/6s plus. Who knows they may start once the SE comes out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.