Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EmkwanTV

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 21, 2013
Dubai
Hi guys!

So as some of you know by now, I was given an iPhone X (Space Gray) early by Apple here in Dubai. I've had it for two days and used extensively as my daily driver. I wanted to take this opportunity to answer some of the questions I've got on the forum by members asking specifics e.g. battery indicator, face ID and sunglasses, issues with home button and OS issues etc.

Hope you find this video useful. And i'll try and answer any other Qs you guys might have.

Last edited:

MacWorld78

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2012
Thanks for the video, certainally you have provided useful tips. Once people get their X it will take few weeks or month to collect maximum analytics, diagnostic, and usage information - then you will see much better next updates iOS!

zakarhino

Contributor
Sep 13, 2014
At 4:49 the front facing portrait is looking pretty good, some of the examples of it from other reviewers thus far have been so-so. And the Space Grey looks great too, will probably get that color next year instead of silver.

thedru13

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
Nice video. does it have live wallpapers like the ad they show on TV with live sand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.