Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DZetko

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2015
Hi,

I am considering buying an iPhone X refurbished. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available in the Refurbished store. When do you think it will arrive there? Could it be before May? I have heard that some products are available as early as 3 months after release, but the iPX is taking somewhat longer.

Thanks for your answers!

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Hi,

I am considering buying an iPhone X refurbished. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available in the Refurbished store. When do you think it will arrive there? Could it be before May? I have heard that some products are available as early as 3 months after release, but the iPX is taking somewhat longer.

Thanks for your answers!

There is no definitive answer when Apple will start offering the iPhone X refurbished. It could be months all the way up until the next iPhone launch in September 2018 for all we know.

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
I would give it another year. The iPhone 7 didn't show up in the refurbished section until last month.

With iPhone X, I doubt Apple is itching to sell it for under $999.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.