Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

techguy500

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Hello Everyone!

This is really ridiculous! I never had this issue with iOS 10. I'm currently using the iPhone X and the latest iOS 11.4.1 update. This issue has been ongoing for months (Nov 17') when I got the iPhone X.

My email is an Office/Outlook 365 account. When I'm re-adding / re-building the Exchange/Outlook account I can search through and view the iOS mail app fine. It's only after my Exchange/Outlook account's mail is fully retrieved, that's when the blank screen crashing begins all over again.

I would have thought there would have been a fix by now. I've done all the troubleshooting and workarounds possible for this issue and still nothing (Soft reset, restore, clean wipe, unload mail app, restart mail app, removed and re-added account via Outlook.com/IMAP/Exchange.)

Has anyone else been impacted by this issue? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
I don’t use exchange/outlook 365 but, I’ve never had an issue with what your describing using gmail.. It sounds like you’ve done everything possible on your end to find a resolution. Have you tried contacting customer support from outlook for ideas?

techguy500

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
I don’t use exchange/outlook 365 but, I’ve never had an issue with what your describing using gmail.. It sounds like you’ve done everything possible on your end to find a resolution. Have you tried contacting customer support from outlook for ideas?

Yep, but they are not the best when it comes to customer service :( Dead end there

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.