Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

al404

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
Novara, Italy
I like my iPhone X but I'm pretty scared to use it bared, so I decided to look for same case.

I would also like the idea to swap the case as at most women like to swap their bags :)

I got a Spigen Ultra Hybrid that is very hard to put on the phone and is almost impossible to remove
I also got a Spigen Liquid Crystal that is much easier to put on pull off the phone

With iPhone X I don't really know where to press to pull the case off

To put the case on the phone I usually start prom the left side and go to the right or from the top and push to the bottom

when I need to remove the phone from the case I guess the best place where I can push is the camera try to push it out from the case, starting from that corner I then move around but most of the time feels like I'm going to crack the from glass in a half

I noticed that on most iPhone X case review usually they don't show how they pull the phone out of the case

Do you think is better not switching cover too much?
Are Apple silicon case hard or easy to push and pull out?

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
The box your spigen case came in shows you the sequence for installing the case, just reverse the sequence.. There are plenty of reviews where the they try and bend the phone in half and they were not able to crack the screen, I highly doubt you could apply enough force to damage the phone by taking off a case

al404

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
Novara, Italy
E37F1731-576E-4DB2-8DD6-128F5F827D99.jpeg 759C2880-5F96-4EF1-9A62-E10F1EFF306E.jpeg

Actually in or on the box the isn’t any instruction on how to install the case

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.