Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MalcolmMac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 5, 2018
Browsing around different threads I am seeing a merge of those silicone cases protecting the bottom of the iPhone X. a desirable feature especially with the metal and glass structure.
I Have spotted 3 so far:
1- Siliskin from Incipio :
incipio-siliskin-iphone-x-case-black-ab.jpg

2- Silk Road from Ryokosy:
Ryokosy.png

3- Liquid Silicone from Hoco:
Hoco.jpg

Did anyone try them and can share some photos? any recommendation? how are they different from the Apple silicone case? Do you know any other alternative?

dgravo

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2009
I had the Incipio and currently have the Ryokosy. The incipio’s bottom lip was very flimsy and really bothered me. The Ryokosy is much better but has the SIM card cutout which makes it a little uncomfortable to hold because it is right where my finger rests. If it didn’t have that it would be great. The only thing is it doesn’t appear to protect the camera or front because there is no lip.

Reactions: MalcolmMac

MalcolmMac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 5, 2018
I had the Incipio and currently have the Ryokosy. The incipio’s bottom lip was very flimsy and really bothered me. The Ryokosy is much better but has the SIM card cutout which makes it a little uncomfortable to hold because it is right where my finger rests. If it didn’t have that it would be great. The only thing is it doesn’t appear to protect the camera or front because there is no lip.
Thanks. Are you using a screen protector with the Ryokosy case? Wondering if you set a tempered glass screen protector will it protrude?

dgravo

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2009
Thanks. Are you using a screen protector with the Ryokosy case? Wondering if you set a tempered glass screen protector will it protrude?

I should have stated that. I do have a tempered glass protector on my phone and without that there would be a small lip in front.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.