Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robgold21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2018
When I record a video on my iPhone X with scream or loud voice and when I play that video, I heard some distorted (sounds like spoiled or torn speakers) sound only on that screaming part. I know my speakers are great when I'm listening music or playing videos from YouTube. That distorted sound only hearing from videos when I'm speaking a bit louder. Is there any solution for it?

Thank you.

mattguy10

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2010
When I record a video on my iPhone X with scream or loud voice and when I play that video, I heard some distorted (sounds like spoiled or torn speakers) sound only on that screaming part. I know my speakers are great when I'm listening music or playing videos from YouTube. That distorted sound only hearing from videos when I'm speaking a bit louder. Is there any solution for it?

Thank you.

I would think screaming into any audio recording device would cause some distortion, but I’m no expert. How close is the phone to your mouth when you’re screaming or talking loud?

robgold21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2018
I would think screaming into any audio recording device would cause some distortion, but I’m no expert. How close is the phone to your mouth when you’re screaming or talking loud?

I think it's almost 12 cm distance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.