Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohtexan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2018
On the Lake Erie in NE Ohio
I traded my iPhone 6s for the XsMAX... love all about the phone, EXCEPT the one bar less of signal strength.. and when I put the baby in the 'Defender' signal loss was worse and cannot use the phone inside the house!.. hated to send the Defender phone cover back, but what an you do? Apple needs to address this issue... My wife has an iPhone 8Plus and has 3 bars in the the exact same (in home) location (no case)

Reactions: jacklivehere

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I traded my iPhone 6s for the XsMAX... love all about the phone, EXCEPT the one bar less of signal strength.. and when I put the baby in the 'Defender' signal loss was worse and cannot use the phone inside the house!.. hated to send the Defender phone cover back, but what an you do? Apple needs to address this issue... My wife has an iPhone 8Plus and has 3 bars in the the exact same (in home) location (no case)
Option 1 - Get a different case. (I can’t stand OtterBox anyway.)
Option 2 - Get a different phone.
Option 3 - Get a different house.
EDIT:
Option 4 - Wait and see if a software update (either from Apple or your carrier) rectifies the issue. (It probably will.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.