Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kjames603

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
Sorry if I have the wrong place. Maybe someone can direct me to the right place if this is incorrect area.

I am creating a slideshow with 2 songs. I went to file>export and chose Quicktime. however, it is only playing the 1st song that I have chosen. Over and over again!!! In iphoto it'll play both songs. I have both songs selected in the settings. Help please??? I've exported before where both songs would work. I compared my settings to that slideshow and I don't see anything missing.

I'm using ilife '09

Screenshots of my settings:
Screenshot2010-04-27at81802AM.png

Screenshot2010-04-27at81819AM.png

Screenshot2010-04-27at81835AM.png

Thanks!!

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
Even though some might get annoyed of reading this, the thread title guy strikes again:

A more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses.
To edit your thread title, just click on the
edit.gif
button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

Have you also taken a look at http://mroogle.*************/MRoogleSmall.gif, since that question may have been asked several times?

EXAMPLE: iPhoto: Exported slideshow only uses one song of too, in a loop.

Can you post your settings, via a screenshot for instance?

kjames603

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
You rock, thank you so much. I followed your screenshots and it worked!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.