Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trantelica

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2009
Apparently when I loaded iPhoto (the initial load) there were three photos that had problems and now whenever I start iPhoto I am prompted to attempt to recover the 3 photos. Regardless of whether I accept or not, it attempts to recover the images and stores them in a new folder. It repeats this process once more and then finally loads. It takes around a minute to load the program. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge around this :confused: This is my first Mac and this is the only negative that I have come into.

vishisback

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2008
yeah , i am at the same problem ! I recently got the new aluminium McBook 2.4 .
and everytime i load iphoto, it gives me a message(2-3 times) that iphoto has recovered 4/3 photos. irrespective of clicking yes or no it makes a folder as 'recovered photos' and i cant see any recovered photos in it .

Please help ! thnx :)

vishisback

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2008
yeah , i am at the same problem ! I recently got the new aluminium McBook 2.4 .
and everytime i load iphoto, it gives me a message(2-3 times) that iphoto has recovered 4/3 photos. irrespective of clicking yes or no it makes a folder as 'recovered photos' and i cant see any recovered photos in it .

Please help ! thnx :)

sorry for the double post , my bad !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.