Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The3rdMan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 22, 2008
hahaha. Thanks for the immediate and resounding answers. I thought so - just wanted to make sure. Found the sale thru google shopping site so thought with the recent retail sales there was an iota of a chance it was real.

Any good sites out there to track the legit online price for the D300?

valdore

macrumors 65816
Jan 9, 2007
Kansas City, Missouri. USA
ResellerRatings turned out great for me a couple years ago when I saw Canon 5Ds going for $869 on some stupid scam site.

I eventually got my 5D from B&H. No problems with them at all. If you're ever in Manhattan, check out there very large brick-and-mortar store. Quite an operation they've got there.

H2Ockey

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2008
Yes...check B&H Photo, Adorama, or Amazon.

^^^^ yeah that.

mr ken rockwell says it best on his site several places when begging for money. if you find a price significantly below any of the above mentioned be warned.

I do know someone who purchased a D40 through a super discount place with an ebay store. Funny he didn't realize how taken he'd been and thought it was normal how much more he ended up paying when they sold him separately everything that came in the box. Battery, cords, manual etc... he ended up paying about $200 more than he would have through Ritz or Wolf which was ~$200 more than B&H.

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
Come on now- surely the posing sheep disprove that ;)

Harry the Herdwick wishes you all a Merry Christmas...

sheepderwentwaterxy2.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.