Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Member2010

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 28, 2013
I recently spent several hours getting Windows (10, build 17763 LTSC) going on a circa-2012 MacBook Pro (the 15" "retina" model, if it matters) and eventually got through the DSDT disaster to get sound working, the Bluetooth rigmarole, the horrible "Boot Camp" software, and the Precision Trackpad Driver, but I'm left with a couple of issues that I'm hoping someone will have an answer for, now that I'm looking at a clean Device Manager.

I'm successfully using imbushuo's excellent Precision Trackpad Driver, and, despite the fact that I've turned off all gestures and other nonsense, I still get a right-click menu about 30% of the time when trying to left-click on something (tap-to-click disabled). Does anyone know of a way to properly disable this, since there doesn't seem to be an actual option for it inside of the Settings app or Mouse control panel applet? Maybe a hidden option somewhere or registry adjustment? I don't see a tab for it in Boot Camp Control Panel either, even though I did get it updated to version 6 successfully.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.