Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors' FAN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
At this moment I am writing with the last MacBook on the right (as you can see in the screenshot) upgraded at the maximum possible (except the processor: 2,6GHz instead of 2,8GHz).
I want to be sure that my MacBook is the best choice.

Attachments

• Unknown.png
    Unknown.png
    629.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

simonsi

Contributor
Jan 3, 2014
Auckland
Even if your are Italian you should be able to appreciate that no-one can answer this question for you as you haven't provided ANY clue as to your intended usage or requirements.

Provide a better, more detailed question and you will get a more meaningful response...

poiihy

macrumors 68020
Aug 22, 2014
If you do basic stuff then any Mac will do. If you do extreme stuff then you may want the better model.

Se fate cose di base, allora qualsiasi Mac farà. Se lo fai cose estreme, allora potreste pensare il modello migliore.

MacRumors' FAN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
But is it hard to understand that mine is a question to be sure since I already have the most powerful MacBook?!

Last edited:

MacRumors' FAN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
At this moment I am writing with the last MacBook on the right (as you can see in the screenshot) upgraded at the maximum possible (except the processor: 2,6GHz instead of 2,8GHz).
I want to be sure that my MacBook is the best choice.

Attachments

• Unknown.png
    Unknown.png
    629.6 KB · Views: 93

MacRumors' FAN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
MacBook Pro is not the most powerful Notebook made by Apple! The most powerful Notebook made by Apple at this moment is the last at the right (in the screenshot) upgraded at the maximum possible (except the processor: 2,6GHz instead of 2,8GHz). It is just the Notebook I purchased three months ago.

AM I WRONG?

Last edited:

poiihy

macrumors 68020
Aug 22, 2014
MacBook Pro is not the most powerful Notebook made by Apple! The most powerful Notebook made by Apple at this moment is the last at the right (in the screenshot) upgraded at the maximum possible (except the processor: 2,6GHz instead of 2,8GHz). It is just the Notebook I purchased three months ago.

AM I WRONG?

That IS a Macbook Pro. The one on the right IS a MacBook Pro.

MacRumors' FAN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
And what are your opinions about the MacBooks Air (the first and the second on the left in the screenshot)?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.