Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MalagLagoon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 19, 2019
I'm not sure if you call it an extension or plugin for Safari - but, if it exists I'd like an extension for Safari to block specific websites. Basically, I need to stay off the computer and focus more on work. I've blurred those lines to the point that it is impacting healthy productivity. So, I'm looking for some sort of Net Nanny software solution. That's all. The solution doesn't have to be a plugin/extension specifically for Safari.

I've got a mid 2015 MacBook Pro running Monterey Version 12.7. I'm using Safari Version 16.6.1

Thanks!

Idgit

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2004
I'm not sure if you call it an extension or plugin for Safari - but, if it exists I'd like an extension for Safari to block specific websites. Basically, I need to stay off the computer and focus more on work. I've blurred those lines to the point that it is impacting healthy productivity. So, I'm looking for some sort of Net Nanny software solution. That's all. The solution doesn't have to be a plugin/extension specifically for Safari.

I've got a mid 2015 MacBook Pro running Monterey Version 12.7. I'm using Safari Version 16.6.1

Thanks!

Give SelfControl a try.

Reactions: MBAir2010
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.