Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ayaka19

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2019
I have been using this phone for a year or so, got it because of wearing too much mask at some point. Now that the pandemic is starting to wind down, I am thinking to switch back to a FaceID phone which is either an iPhone 13 or 14.

During the pandemic I worked from home so I didn't really mind the battery life, but now I am slightly concerned now that I am back out in the world. I took it off the charger around 8am and it dies around 2-3pm. Is that normal? Apple replaced the battery a couple months ago so the battery health is still around 96%.

Apps used are mostly just Apollo, iMessage, Mail, Safari, News. I have an automation to switch on low power mode at 50% battery which have been kinda saving me all this time.

IMG_1121.jpeg

Applɘ Aꙅylum

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2022
I could make the Show Activity numbers out to be 45% and that app icon looks like it's a game. Right?

Applɘ Aꙅylum

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2022
iPhone SE 2020 battery are small. There are plenty of threads about this in here. Read as much as you can to be aware of how it is with games. I have iPhone 13 Pro Max - the BEST in battery longevity.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.