Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alvin777

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 31, 2003
Hello Mac friends.

Is this LCD damage (non-backlit), a type of LCD polarizer damage. It's a screen for the weighing scale which I use as adhoc weighing scale for weighing Macs and some parts when I'm modifying Macs and sometimes PCs that I network sometimes to the Mac, among other things, like keeping fit with the weighing scale's help to last long researching, benchmarking, diagnostics and developing things on the Mac & Windows 11 on Boot Camp.

Take note, that LCD is displaying the numbers just fine, it just has those squiggly lines in it, after I've not used it for a year or so.

Thank you.
God bless, Revelation 21:4

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
Hello Mac friends.

Is this LCD damage (non-backlit), a type of LCD polarizer damage. It's a screen for the weighing scale which I use as adhoc weighing scale for weighing Macs and some parts when I'm modifying Macs and sometimes PCs that I network sometimes to the Mac, among other things, like keeping fit with the weighing scale's help to last long researching, benchmarking, diagnostics and developing things on the Mac & Windows 11 on Boot Camp.

Take note, that LCD is displaying the numbers just fine, it just has those squiggly lines in it, after I've not used it for a year or so.

Thank you.
God bless, Revelation 21:4
Might help to post a picture...

Reactions: Alvin777

Alvin777

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 31, 2003
IMG_6897.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.