Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spooner83

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2011
- When summoning Siri on HomePods and HomePod Minis: Siri answering our questions like every other voice assistant does instead of telling us she can send results to our iPhones like she currently does :rolleyes:

- The reminders app not being laggy and taking forever to open and mark items as complete instead of having a delay. Mine has not worked correctly since iOS 7. I have troubleshooted this with Apple to no end and restored my devices several times with fresh new installs of iOS but it still does it.

- Filming action mode in 4K instead of the current 2K (seems like a no-brainer) 🤦‍♂️

What are your requests?

Thomas Davie

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2004
I want to be able to have a bootcamp equivalent on a 2024 M4 12.9 IPP so that I can choose to boot to MacOS or iPadOS. That’s it. Nothing else. Would make me happy.

Tom

Last edited:

nxt3

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2023
- When summoning Siri on HomePods and HomePod Minis: Siri answering our questions like every other voice assistant does instead of telling us she can send results to our iPhones like she currently does :rolleyes:

this kills me. She says she can send it to your iPhone and then you ask, and then she says she can’t do that. It needs to be able to just read the top search result.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.