Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
I've purchased a number of items recently, and the balance in the upper right hasn't changed. It hasn't updated for the past week.

Another weird thing is that one of my credit cards shows declined when I 'verified' it, and I had to enter a different one, which worked. I called the card company, and they said 'Nope. Nothing has been declined on our end'.

I'm wondering if my iTunes account is jacked up. Anyone else had, or have, this issue lately?
[doublepost=1480614045][/doublepost]I logged out and back in, and the balance isn't even showing anymore.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
Apparently iTunes reports the account balance 'from memory' at times. I've never had that happen before. Apparently its 'memory' is rather long, as it showed the balance from almost a month ago, even though the account history showed purchases exhausting that balance.

The Discover Card issue remains unresolved. It was declined from my Apple Pay too, yet the company has no record of a decline...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.