Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sboiii_14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2015
Hi I’m in the middle of the pre approval process for iPhone upgrade program.

I’ve been on the program since it started. However, I want to change and use my payment method as my Apple Card for the 3% cash back. My address on file also changed since my previous application because I moved.

Do I fill out my old information on the pre approval page and update Friday at checkout? Or do I put all the new information in? I don’t see an option to fill my Apple Card information, has to be manually.

Cscottrun

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
Hi I’m in the middle of the pre approval process for iPhone upgrade program.

I’ve been on the program since it started. However, I want to change and use my payment method as my Apple Card for the 3% cash back. My address on file also changed since my previous application because I moved.

Do I fill out my old information on the pre approval page and update Friday at checkout? Or do I put all the new information in? I don’t see an option to fill my Apple Card information, has to be manually.

I just applied myself. I was eventually taken to a page where I was able to update my billing and shipping address. Like you said, I had to manually enter my Apple Card number in.

sboiii_14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 30, 2015
I just applied myself. I was eventually taken to a page where I was able to update my billing and shipping address. Like you said, I had to manually enter my Apple Card number in.

Thank you! Now will the 3% cash back per monthly payment be automatically applied?

gavroche

macrumors 65816
Oct 25, 2007
Left Coast

Another option is to log in to CitizensOne first, and change your billing info there. After, when you do the IUP application, it will already have that info in the system.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.