Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Great Sephiroth

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2017
Is it still possible to jailbreak 9.3.2? If I would like to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 iPhone SE now wouldn't there by any problems? If have iPad Mini 4 iOS 9.3.2 that I successfully jailbroken myself and everything works great. But I've done it before April 2017. On Pangu site there is something about certificate up to April 2017. But I don't understand it. What's the deal with it? Will I be able to jailbreak iPhone SE 9.3.2 the same way I did iPad Mini 4 before April 2017? If yes, will it work in the same way or will I have to reactivate jailbreak peroidically in some weird way (on iPad Mini 4 I don't have to do anything; I just don't turn it off or restart it; it just resprings when I change something in Cydia) or maybe I would need to do other strange stuff? Also can I change/switch/delete apple ID accounts before/after jailbreak without loosing jailbreak or ability to jailbreak?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.