Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hazame123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2017
Hi,

I jailbroke my iPhone on IOS 10.2 with the Yalu102 jailbreak. I have an iPhone 6s. I installed app cake and i didn't work so I uninstalled it, however in the installation process it clearly had an error and wasn't showing any sign of doing anything so I held the power button and swiped to shutdown. After this, I held the power button again to turn it back on and it started loading up the apple screen, and just stayed like that. After 10 minutes i try rebooting it holding the power and home button. It shuts down starts the apple logo screen and just keeps displaying that.
This is concerning for me as I only just bought it today and I was lucky enough to get an iPhone on IOS 10.2, I really don't wan't to have to "update & restore" that would mean I cannot jailbreak!

Please if anyone knows how I can get my iPhone 6s to turn on your knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

menard_00

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2017
Probably malware from installing a pirate repo. Looks like your only option is to restore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.