Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hongwing122

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
I'm having trouble in selecting colors for cases! would your prefer jet black cases or clear cases for your jet black iphone 7?? I looking at Spigen right now and they have both of them. would it be stupid to put jet black cases to your jet black iphone 7??

kougra6541

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2016
I'm having trouble in selecting colors for cases! would your prefer jet black cases or clear cases for your jet black iphone 7?? I looking at Spigen right now and they have both of them. would it be stupid to put jet black cases to your jet black iphone 7??

I am trying to decide what to do with a case for jet black as well! I was considering putting the apple pink silicone case on it but not sure if the colored case would look good with a black phone. I currently have a gold iPhone with the white face. But I think I would like a black face on the iPhone better.

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
I want a clear case for the jet black but I don't want something too bulky, but at the same time I want it to protect it from falls lmaoo I guess I don't know what I want...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.