Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

japanime

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 27, 2006
Japan
My Activity app challenge for June seemed to be a solid one — to reach 200% of my Move goal every day of the month. I was excited to see if I could do it.

Today — June 1 in my time zone — I doubled my Move goal. Upon doing so, I received an alert that I had successfully completed my June goal. I thought the challenge had 30 days to go. What kind of rubbish is that? :confused: :mad:

IMG_6160.PNG

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
This stuff happens. I never completed my March special challenge. One day in April, I was doing something and suddenly it congratulated me for completing my March challenge.

There are still these stupid bugs.

MJ22

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2017
What do you do for a living that you double your move goal so often?? Seems it might be too easy to attain!!

japanime

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 27, 2006
Japan
What do you do for a living that you double your move goal so often?? Seems it might be too easy to attain!!
I'm a comic book publisher, so I have to sit in front of a computer most of the day. But I bookend (pun intended) my workday with a 6-mile speed-walk in the morning, and a 4-mile speed-walk in the evening.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
My watch just told me that for June, I need to complete my move ring 26 times this month. The app is actually telling me that I need to average 68 workout minutes this month. The two can't even agree.

iamasmith

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2015
Cheshire, UK
Another month and I'm not getting my challenge on the first day. I think I've just got to accept there's a lot of batch processing to do for them to generate the new challenge and I'll get mine on the 2nd each month :p

Reactions: millerj123

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
In May, I didn't get notified of my challenge until the 15th. Beware the Ides of May. I was too double my move total three times. I didn't do it.

This month I actually got the notification first thing this morning. Tells me how little I've been doing the last few months: close all your rings once. Eeeeeeeeeek! Last year I closed then all every day for three months in a row.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
This?

It doesn’t look anything special. Boring even.
If this is your first month of really using the app to track workouts, you won't get a special challenge until next month. The special challenge uses the previous month to gauge how it should challenge you. The full month of closing the move ring is what everyone gets and then we also get the special challenge.

Nell

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2012
London
Still no sign of my June challenge. Hoping that if and when it appears it’s not anything impossible. I did double my move goal yesterday just in case it decides I need to do that 30 times!

Reactions: AlliFlowers
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.