Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluemonkeyguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 7, 2010
Apple said they'll have my specified model available for pick up at my preferred store on Monday the 26th. I called their number about 6 hours after I saw the MacRumors post about people calling in and having the special team aid them. Not bad, all I wanted was to upgrade to the T-Mobile 256GB 7+ Matte black before the next billing cycle arrived, which is the end of the month. Can't wait!

THE BG 86

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2008
I also received a email confirming a reservation for Oct 3. However, after I contaced apple on monday and being told to wait 48 hours to hear something I was able to get a reservation for today when the stock opened back up the other night. I'm hoping that when they just made a new reservation for Oct 3 it didnt cancel out my reservation for today.

Gpg5033

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I was told yesterday morning I should receive an email yesterday. Still waiting. 7+ 128 JB Verizon. I called this morning and they couldn't find my original request...

uhslax24

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA
I got an email. It's just that everything but color and store is incorrect.

I asked for a Verizon 256GB 7 Plus, Black or Jet Black. Told that they have an AT&T 128GB 7 in Jet Black.

Called apple and they basically told me I'm SOL.

djcingular

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Princeton, NJ
I was told yesterday morning I should receive an email yesterday. Still waiting. 7+ 128 JB Verizon. I called this morning and they couldn't find my original request...

the Apple Rep assigned to my case was suppose to get back to me 48hrs later (Wednesday) and I never heard back. Surprisingly this morning, I woke up to a message from Apple about my reservation. Maybe they're still working on it.

Gpg5033

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
the Apple Rep assigned to my case was suppose to get back to me 48hrs later (Wednesday) and I never heard back. Surprisingly this morning, I woke up to a message from Apple about my reservation. Maybe they're still working on it.
What color were you looking for? But that's good news congrats! Hopefully you are right and they get back to me soon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.