Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phutty

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
Hello,

Hopefully I've posted this in the right place - the thread I started almost to the day ten years ago on MacRumours is located in this forum (you can see it here)...

... anyway, we've recreated the game to work in more of a modern way - when the game was first created ten years ago there was no such thing as mobile styling, there was no guideline as to how to build things... the game was formatted to work on the phone with hard coded non-responsive styling...

... the game has, as I've said above, been entirely updated to work better in a more modern way, to give an overview of the game - it's a medieval strategy game designed to only take a few minutes every now and then but to keep you coming back to play day after day in an ever-evolving world

Why am I writing this post? Well, last time around, there were a number of people on the forums here who were happy to help out with the testing - and it'd be great if any of those originals (or, in fact, anyone reading this) would be willing to try it out again! The feedback that was given last time really improved the game very quickly.

Play it at the following URL: https://www.kingdomgame.net - there is an app coming in the future as well.

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives it a test, it's very very much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Paul Hutson

More information about the game:

kg2_main_logo.png
Fight in a world of a thousand kingdoms by ruling your own kingdom! KingdomGame puts you in control as the absolute leader of a fledgling nation as it begins on it's path to riches, glory and political intrigue.

Will you be a war monger, fighting with those kingdoms around you? Will you be a trader producing goods for sale around the globe? Or will you be a spy master, hidden in the shadows waiting to strike?

How Will You Rule?

Some other screenshots, etc:

All new style
style.jpg

The game has been updated to use an all new and modern styling.

Population
forces.jpg

Expand your population and train forces to defend your land and battle your foes.

Rankings
rankings.jpg

Track your Kingdoms progress in our realtime rankings. How are your neighbours faring?

Diplomacy
diplomacy.jpg

Join or create alliances with Kingdoms that share your common interests.

Alliances
alliances.jpg

Expand your population and train forces to defend your land and battle your foes.

Research
research.jpg

Research new technologies and skills for the people of your kingdom to make use of.

Espionage
espionage.jpg

There is a cloak-and-daggers world happening behind the scenes - will you be the spymaster?

pacorob

macrumors 68020
Apr 8, 2010
the Netherlands
How will the game look like? Is this an RTS kind of game like Warcraft II / III ? I would love to see some screenshots of the game itself other then the previously posted screenshots.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.