Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which colour iPhone are you Ladies getting?

• Total voters

meesh416

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2016
canada
I'm stuck between Jet Black, Matte Black and Rose Gold!
Was just wondering what are you all getting because I keep thinking the black colour will not go well with girly cases, haha!

charlyee

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2011
Wisconsin
I am thinking of Jet Black as my first choice and silver as my second.

Just a tad worried that seeing a black face 3 years in a row might get boring, specifically when the phone is the same size and shape.

Kristine

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2005
Had a Silver (then a Gold) 6 Plus, had a Rose Gold 6S Plus, going Matte Black for the 7 Plus - unless I switch to Silver at the last minute.

I've already ordered a clear SPIGEN case, but I will most-likely pick up an Apple case.

zea mays

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2007
jet black 128gb 1st choice
rose gold 128gb 2nd choice

Sea Blue Apple Case with either choice

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
pink! I didn't order last year because the color was so uncertain... it looked more peach in 95% of the online pictures.... of course, once I saw it in person I loved it but it was too late!

so this year... as much as I LOVED the idea of matte black... I stuck to my guns and ordered PINK! I'd been saying ALL YEAR that I was getting pink phone... and I'm sure, had I gotten black I would have regretted it.

now I just need to find a good quality clear skin to put on it! (I don't do cases... I much prefer a skin...)

jenjen80

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2016
Columbus, OH
Matte black - I ordered the rose gold but after a few hours I called to cancel, and then reordered getting black. I've had rose gold in the 6S and SE and haven't had black since the 5 so I was ready for a change. Probably back to rose gold for the 7S.

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I went with rose gold again this time. I was seriously thinking of switching to silver just for variety's sake (everything else I have is rose gold--AWS, iPad Pro, and my 6s Plus), but after much deliberation and polling of friends and family who couldn't possibly have cared less, I went ahead and got RG again. Lol.

Reactions: mommybetts79

batristain

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Richmond,VA
I ordered Rose Gold. My 6+ was Gold and I had thought about keeping the gold because my work iPhone 6S+ is Rose Gold but I love the RG so I went ahead and ordered the 7+ in RG ....the jet black was beautiful but it wouldn't look as nice with the cases I like IMHO.

Cheers,
B

Rockbird86

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
London
Rose Gold 128 plus for me again with a rose gold loopy case. The perfect combo. The blacks look smart but I know the novelty will wear off after about a week of looking at it.

Last edited:

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
pink! I didn't order last year because the color was so uncertain... it looked more peach in 95% of the online pictures.... of course, once I saw it in person I loved it but it was too late!

so this year... as much as I LOVED the idea of matte black... I stuck to my guns and ordered PINK! I'd been saying ALL YEAR that I was getting pink phone... and I'm sure, had I gotten black I would have regretted it.

now I just need to find a good quality clear skin to put on it! (I don't do cases... I much prefer a skin...)
I'm the same. It didn't look nice in the pics last year and I was like I'll have any colour but Rose gold. This year I wanted rose gold and I got it.

Reactions: caligurl

Barrett85

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2015
Matte black! I had rose gold with the 6s, and although it's a beauty, I miss the black front. The white front shows dirt easily, and can be distracting when watching videos. It was a nice change! But going back with black this year

iggypod

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
7+ rose gold (128gb).

I've had black and all the other colors at this point and was ready for a switch up. Jet black was a close second though!

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Matte black! I had rose gold with the 6s, and although it's a beauty, I miss the black front. The white front shows dirt easily, and can be distracting when watching videos. It was a nice change! But going back with black this year

I will admit, the white face does concern me a bit. I've always had black (well... this year I have black with white polka dots cuz that's what my skin it and the skin in on the black portion of the front, too.) I was able to play with my mom's rose gold phone a bit while they were visiting and it didn't seem to bother me... plus I rarely watch videos on my phone... tend you use the ipad for that (although I do want a matching pink ipad now!)

Reactions: teelyn

mommybetts79

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Georgia
I went with rose gold again this time. I was seriously thinking of switching to silver just for variety's sake (everything else I have is rose gold--AWS, iPad Pro, and my 6s Plus), but after much deliberation and polling of friends and family who couldn't possibly have cared less, I went ahead and got RG again. Lol.
Same here. I have had the gold in the 6 plus and now the rose gold in the 6s plus. I just ordered another rose gold in the 7 plus. My iPad Air is gold.

KisakiSama

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
St. Louis, MO, USA
I wanted the matte black but they were out by the time I got around to ordering, so I went rose gold. I think it's a pretty color, I just prefer the black front.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.