Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KenKong

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2019
I used to be able (2weeks ago) to type "latest news" into the safari search bar on my iPhone, and be directed to a great graphical interface that had 3 images with news headlines, under 1 category - like world, or entertainment, science, technology, sports, or health. I could drag those 3 pics to the side and reveal the next category or slide the blue bar on top to pick the category I want.
I thought it was Google News since I saved it in Favorites, but it has simply disappeared.
That link in Favorites just takes me to a typical web list of all the different news companies, like Fox, CNN, etc. That's a terrible way to get my news.
I really enjoyed that interface. Getting a variety of news quickly and easily was fantastic. I hate searching for news now.
I hope someone knows what that site is, or what that interface was.
What's odd is I don't think it was an actual site because, if I would drag down, all those other news sites were listed below.
Help! Please...
Long goofy question. Sorry.

KenKong

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2019
I used to be able (2weeks ago) to type "latest news" into the safari search bar on my iPhone, and be directed to a great graphical interface that had 3 images with news headlines, under 1 category - like world, or entertainment, science, technology, sports, or health. I could drag those 3 pics to the side and reveal the next category or slide the blue bar on top to pick the category I want.
I thought it was Google News since I saved it in Favorites, but it has simply disappeared.
That link in Favorites just takes me to a typical web list of all the different news companies, like Fox, CNN, etc. That's a terrible way to get my news.
I really enjoyed that interface. Getting a variety of news quickly and easily was fantastic. I hate searching for news now.
I hope someone knows what that site is, or what that interface was.
What's odd is I don't think it was an actual site because, if I would drag down, all those other news sites were listed below.
Help! Please...
Long goofy question. Sorry.

Never mind. It's back and I have photos to prove it. Must be a boring subject...
[doublepost=1552620705][/doublepost]
Never mind. It's back and I have photos to prove it. Must be a boring subject...

Attachments

• F1FE9D56-C2E1-480C-9C03-991EA94671CB.png
    F1FE9D56-C2E1-480C-9C03-991EA94671CB.png
    389.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 780E90FF-748C-4539-B276-C893E1E1BF9C.png
    780E90FF-748C-4539-B276-C893E1E1BF9C.png
    511.9 KB · Views: 123
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.