Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kondspi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
NC
Hey all.
My dad's a talented pianist who's making an amateur CD, which he's planning on calling, "Liberation." I'd imagine that this part of MacRumors is inhabited by skilled graphic artists and others interested in photography, so could anyone post/point me towards a "liberation" themed photo?

Thanks a lot.

SRSound

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2005
I was going to do a google image search for "using the bathroom" and post here, but then I grew up

FritzTheWonderM

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2003
Planet 10
SRSound said:
I was going to do a google image search for "using the bathroom" and post here, but then I grew up

I refuse to grow up.
http://x0f.xanga.com/789b6b772563737837289/b25953984.jpg
b25953984.jpg

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
srf4real said:
I like this one of my wife!:D

teresaontherockbo2.jpg
whoa! where is that? that's the bluest ocean water i've ever seen. (then again, i live in chicago where da lake is pretty dang dirty.)

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
kondspi said:
Hey all.
My dad's a talented pianist who's making an amateur CD, which he's planning on calling, "Liberation." I'd imagine that this part of MacRumors is inhabited by skilled graphic artists and others interested in photography, so could anyone post/point me towards a "liberation" themed photo?

Thanks a lot.

There is a photo in the "Photo of the Day"that IMHO would work for you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.