Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
This is another issue I have with LR2.

This time I installed the trial version directly from Adobe (and now more than once because of this problem) and everything installs correctly but once I fire it up my library will not load and changing from 'Library' to Develop' will give me a error stating some module didn't load.

Anybody get this error before and what was your solution. I tried placing another library in its place and loading it up without success, it can see the images but nothing loads up and the side panels are a no show.

I can't use Aperture either since they haven't updated the raw specs for my camera either, only LR2 and CS3 have done so far so I'm bummed until this gets sorted.

jhamerphoto

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2007
Sorry, never had that problem. LR2 installed just fine for me from the Adobe website. Maybe try downloading from a different source? It's a long shot, but who knows.

Aperture 2 doesn't have support? What kind of camera are you using?

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
I'm using an Olympus E420. Adobe have only just brought out an update to camera raw themselves btw for this camera.

This is a fresh system fully up to date, though it is running off a firewire drive because my laptop HD has died. Tomorrow I get my new drive and I'll be reinstalling everything else from scratch. What has got me irked is the newness of the system I'm currently running and the trial download, which isn't a beta, its the full version but limited to 30 days.

I'm just hoping this doesn't repeat on me tomorrow, if it does then I'm creating this thread in advance in case somebody can help me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.