Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
How can i install Adobe LightRoom on my mac? Is it contained inside the CS6 i already own?

styymy

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2014
USA
How can i install Adobe LightRoom on my mac? Is it contained inside the CS6 i already own?
Lightroom was released separately from CS6 as a standalone but is now included with a Creative Cloud license. For sometime during its beta and initial full release, it was free. Now you can get it thru Creative Cloud or as a standalone subscription. I believe its $9.99/month if you're using it outside of Creative Cloud on a Photographer's Plan. You can check the Adobe site to confirm.

Last edited:

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Arent there any links to that old free full release? What version of LightRoom was that free old release?

Last edited:

styymy

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Arent there any links to that old free full release? What version of LightRoom was that free old release?
Well, it's been quite awhile, Lightroom was first released in 2007. I assume many links back then could possibly be dead by now. You'd have to spend a bit of time searching thru Google to find anything that might still be live. I don't know of any off the top of my head myself. If I come across any, I will respond here.

Reactions: zoran

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Does anyone remember which Lightroom version was the one that was around with CS6?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.