Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBozz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 19, 2004
NW UK
Is there a maximum number of widgets which can be added to either (or both) the Smart Stack or a custom made stack?

I've been experimenting with stacks and seem to have reached the point where I can't add any more - at the moment this is ten in my Smart Stack.

I'm still experimenting but there's not much point in me trying to add something which just won't go!

iPhone SE 2020 256GB running under iOS 14.0.1

Thanks.

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Yup, 10 is the limit.

"Widget stacks
You can create stacks of up to 10 widgets to make the most of the space on your Home Screen. Drag one widget on top of another and swipe through them."

Reactions: adrianlondon

iBozz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 19, 2004
NW UK
Yup, 10 is the limit.

"Widget stacks
You can create stacks of up to 10 widgets to make the most of the space on your Home Screen. Drag one widget on top of another and swipe through them."

Thanks, Namara. Much obliged.

I've just discovered that you can have more than one Stack including nore than one smart Stack.

I'm not sure how that latter Smart Stack discovery will help and just how which Smart Stack learns what, but I now see that Stacks are a little more versatile than I at first thought.

Again, thanks, I shall havea further play around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0128672
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.