Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mongolian_beef

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 23, 2017
Hello,

I just recently jailbroke my i7+ on ios 10.1. I downloaded linktunes 9 and it runs fine except for when I hit download and go to the downloads section, the process just remains on "Waiting..." and never downloads.

I re-downloaded linktunes and appsync unified, Complete PPsync remover, etc but to no avail. I'm desperately looking for a method of putting free music on my phone so any help/methods if greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance guys :)

Chukwe

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2010
Pirating music/software is/are illegal and the discussion on this MacRumors forum is not permitted.

Reactions: Babu Life

bvciossupport

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2018
Hello,

I just recently jailbroke my i7+ on ios 10.1. I downloaded linktunes 9 and it runs fine except for when I hit download and go to the downloads section, the process just remains on "Waiting..." and never downloads.

I re-downloaded linktunes and appsync unified, Complete PPsync remover, etc but to no avail. I'm desperately looking for a method of putting free music on my phone so any help/methods if greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance guys :)
[doublepost=1523369285][/doublepost]AudioExplorer+ is an app wich can import songs from third party apps to your device with original tags updated if you have an android or pc with songs use shareit to get them on the iphone then unse audioexplorer and locate shareit it instantly detects your songs and you can select songs and add them to ipod library queue and when you go to the queue page ther you can see an import button on the upper left corner then woala songs on idevice

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.