Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jweesm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Hello,

im using iphone 6s with ios 9.2.1

when i waked up i saw that my iphone privacy was reset (( which app to have access to photo mic contacts etc ..)) without my permission ? how that happened ? i mean it like the first time when you install a new app like whatsapp for example it ask you to have access to mic and photo library so thats happened to all the apps and i dont know what is the reason of that

knowing that Siri was disabled, no one know my password ,, icloud was disabled too and my phone working fine all my alerts , contacts , photos etc.. are there and before that happened location was OFF then it be ON

anyone have an idea?

Chatter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Uphill from Downtown
I am sorry but I am not exactly sure what you mean by "i saw that my iphone privacy was reset". I am not saying something didnt happen its just that I am unsure exactly what happened. Where was it reset?

jweesm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
for example see the attachment there is only snapchat . before my problem happened there is many apps can access camera but after the problem that i dont know the reason of it no apps in the list until i give the permission again for apps like snapchat etc ...

Attachments

• IMG_2996.jpg
    IMG_2996.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 185

Chatter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Uphill from Downtown
Huh weird. Not sure what happened.
Maybe the OS update changed some settings? I am totally guessing here so hopefully someone else with more knowledge can help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.