Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleWizard

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
Hi MacRumors Community! Looks like it's been nearly 10 years since my last post, when the 4S was released, ha!

I've been building an app that makes it easy to track anything, from moods to meals to symptoms or ideas. Whatever it is, my app Logger makes it easy to build a Log that can capture what's important to you.

Some examples: I'm currently logging the coffee I drink (screenshot below), my girlfriend logs her skincare routing/results, and some beta testers are logging their medical symptoms. The possibilities are really endless. It aims to be as flexible as a spreadsheet but as personal and easy to use as a journal.

If that sounds intriguing to you, I'd love to add you to the Private Beta. I've set up a page here which has some details about the Beta as well a link to email me so I can add you to the TestFlight. I'm looking forward to hearing about what you Log!

Cheers,

Alex

IMG_9450.PNG
IMG_9451.PNG
IMG_222C526A15D8-1.jpeg
IMG_582B8062F635-1.jpeg

djs71a

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2015
Looks interesting. Does the app have the ability to import data from CSV or export data?

AppleWizard

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
Looks interesting. Does the app have the ability to import data from CSV or export data?
Great question. One of the core values I have with this app is that you are in complete control of your data and where it lives. CSV export is not in the current beta version but it is coming soon, and that will always be a free feature.

CSV import is more difficult, but also on the roadmap. There are several things to figure out before I can build that the right way, so it'd happen further down the road.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.