Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hajime

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
Hi, I got the Logitech C920 webcam. Could not get the Windows version of the Logitech Capture installed under Windows 10 but installation worked under Mac OS. Upon launching the software, I noticed that there is a delay in respond all the time. For example, I moved and it took about a second for the video to be updated. How do I fix this problem? The internal camera of the MBP under Photo Booth is much faster.

Under FaceTime and PhotoBooth, I noticed that such delay disappeared and the image quality of my room from the C920 looks better than the internal webcam. Does that mean it is the problem of Logitech Capture rather than the C920 hardware itself? Using the internal webcam with FaceTime and PhotoBooth, I see some noise in the background but for the C920, the background is clear. However, my face looks more reddish (like a lobster) and darker. Is there a way to adjust this?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.