Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Luis Ortega

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 10, 2007
I need a sony or scandisk memory stick- not duo or pro- to fit an older sony digital camera.
They are no longer manufactured and my camera won't accept the pro or duo versions.
Can anyone suggest a uk source for these?
Thanks for any advice.

Luis Ortega

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 10, 2007
Didn't Sony release Duos with a full-size MS adapter in the box?

I know that the memory stick pro won't work in my camera, but I haven't tried the memory stick duo with adapter.
I'll give Sony a call about that.
Thanks.

PeteB

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
Or try on eBay. If you know the name of the card you need, you're bound to see some for sale there.

R Riley

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2009
Memory stick

Luis Ortega, if you are the Luis Ortega who was a friend of Helen Aller in Gainesville Florida, I have a memory 'stick' of sorts for you--a box of photos--that was stored in her garage. Photos of your international travels, family photos from Miami in the 50s, etc. Please contact me. I would love to sent them to you. How do we communicate privately on this forum?

Luis Ortega

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 10, 2007
Luis Ortega, if you are the Luis Ortega who was a friend of Helen Aller in Gainesville Florida, I have a memory 'stick' of sorts for you--a box of photos--that was stored in her garage. Photos of your international travels, family photos from Miami in the 50s, etc. Please contact me. I would love to sent them to you. How do we communicate privately on this forum?

Yes indeed I am!
I sent you a message just now.
Please let me know on this thread if you do not receive it and I will try some other way of contacting you.
Thanks a lot.

PeteB

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
Yes indeed I am!
I sent you a message just now.
Please let me know on this thread if you do not receive it and I will try some other way of contacting you.
Thanks a lot.

This is very cool. Must be great to be able to get so many good memories back again. Thank your lucky stars that you decided to choose your real name as your screen name here - things might have been different had you called yourself "Monkeyjabber" or whatnot...

Luis Ortega

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 10, 2007
This is very cool. Must be great to be able to get so many good memories back again. Thank your lucky stars that you decided to choose your real name as your screen name here - things might have been different had you called yourself "Monkeyjabber" or whatnot...

I know. I'm very excited.
I usually just use my full name on forums and friends have told me that I shouldn't, but I never paid them any attention and now I'm glad that I didn't.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.