Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iApplereviews

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 3, 2016
Virginis
Got my M1 iMac yesterday and I love it! Not really a first impressions of the M1 hardware itself because I had an M1 mini and MacBook Pro but I decided to get the iMac when I saw the colors. I was a big G3 fan and those where basically what got me started with Apple. When they where announced I was kinda disappointed the front and back where 2 different tones I really like the red back but the front is pink so that was a no go. But I saw the green one and it's 2 tone color was kind of close to the original Bondi Blue G3 so I went with that one. This is my first modern iMac I've owned and I'm pretty happy with it. I usually use either a Mac mini, MacBook Pro, or previously a Mac Pro so I do enjoy having the nice Retina display built into a desktop rather than using my own display. Overall happy with the purchase.

WC7

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2018
Smooth and beautiful. Love the highlight color matching. Feels like I am in the emerald city with my green iMac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.