Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mshcherb

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 14, 2016
Leiden, Netherlands
Need some advice! My 2016 MBP has started showing thin horizontal lines in one corner (see pic). Ran a diagnostic on it and it came up with nothing. Any ideas what this could be and how fast it progresses, since I won't be able to bring my Mac in to service for a few weeks.

jkk8rk.png

seeforyourself

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2014
Need some advice! My 2016 MBP has started showing thin horizontal lines in one corner (see pic). Ran a diagnostic on it and it came up with nothing. Any ideas what this could be and how fast it progresses, since I won't be able to bring my Mac in to service for a few weeks.

Do you have apple care?

Garage Battle

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2007
Orlando, FL

jkk8rk.png

does it change with you opening the screen? you open the screen more or start to close it - does it change the effect?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.