Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robtcallahan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2019
Ashburn, VA
Hi,

I have tried a number of things, but MacOS Mojave is still moving messages to my junk folder when it shouldn't. For example, shipment notifications from Amazon where I have added the sender's email address to my contacts list and I have spam filtering on and allow messages where the sender's address is in my contacts. What's going on here?

Thanks,
Rob

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
Same problem here. I have added senders to my contact list, yet some still go to the junk folder.

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
Are you sure it isn't your e-mail provider doing it? If you've flagged a sender as okay in your mail client and they keep going to junk. Next time you see them in your junk folder. Leave it there and log into your web interface. Then mark it as not junk there.

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
Are you sure it isn't your e-mail provider doing it? If you've flagged a sender as okay in your mail client and they keep going to junk. Next time you see them in your junk folder. Leave it there and log into your web interface. Then mark it as not junk there.

Thanks, I didn’t think of that. I will give it a try.

Reactions: robtcallahan
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.