Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FoxyLive

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2016
Atlanta,GA
Hello Everybody,
I am new to the Forum...think ist will be fun...
So my Problem: I had windows 10 on an Bootcamp Partition...working Fine no Problems...but recently I decided to remove it since I wasn't really using it. So I tried removing it with Bootcamp Assistant...but the Assistant have me an error....so I deleted the Partition with Disk Utility....that worked Fine...then I wanted to create a new Partition for Files because that was how I did it before windows and then Disk util told me that there was an error....can't remember which one so I tried Disk Utility First Aid....didn't work...so I wanted to boot into Single User Mode and use fsck -fy to repair the Disk...fsck -fy ran over Night and in the Morning the Computer was off. I ran it again and it gave me these results: IMG_1211.JPG

I powered it on and it Said this:
Code:
No Bootable Device -- insert Boot Disk and press and Key
(I think my Mac wanted to Boot into Windows)
I pressed Option booted into the only Partition there was which was Mac OS...and then the Loading Bar froze near completion....I let my Computer try to Boot for an Hour when I came back it was off. Then I Took my Time Machine Backup Drive and booted into recovery from the Timemachine Backup because the normal recovery didn't work either. (Neither did Safe Boot). I Went into diskutility and it just said loading disks but Never finished....so I went into Reinstall MacOS and my HardDrive didn't Show up....that was the Moment I didn't know what to so anymore since my Disk wasn't recoginzed anymore. If it helps I have El Capitain and an MacBookPro 2009 (5,5) 4 gigs of ram 500gb hdd and a 13 inch screen.
Hope you guys can help since I need this Computer on the 9th.
Thank you...Foxy

Attachments

• IMG_1212.JPG
    IMG_1212.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 131
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.