Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xaer0

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 23, 2019
Hello guys, I recently purchased a MacBook Air 2017. The display looked washed out, so I did some research and found out that I have an LG Screen. So then with further research I found a thread where people posted their Calibrated ICC profiles. The popular one was MacRumours.icc which darkened the contrast, but that profile doesn't do any good for me, since I'm a Photo Editor & Graphics Designer.

So currently the best profile I found was the one I have attached. It shows me all the Blacks & Whites and proper colors, when tested here: http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/all_tests.php

But the issue is that it has an annoying Bluish tint for the whites, I prefer the neutral/warmer colors shade of the default profile & the contrast & brightness of this one.

Can someone show me a way to edit this current profile so I can reduce the blue from it or if anyone can re-calibrate this or has a better icc profile, please share it.

Thank you! :)

Attachments

• LG Color LCD-12.icc.zip
    3 KB · Views: 141
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.