Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nafis007

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2023
I am using macbook air m2. And I connected a Logiteh mx master 3s, Keychron k3 pro and anker soundcore q45 via Bluetooth. But the headphones did not work properly, the sound becomes delayed and stuttered. The problem solved when I turn one of the other devices off. How to solve this issue? I am using macOS Monterey 12.6.4

satcomer

Suspended
Feb 19, 2008
The Finger Lakes Region
The only way to fix Bluetooth issues is boot into Recovery Mode and in there using Disk Utilities to Repair Permissions and run first aid on your startup disk, then reboot into normal mode and try urning on Bluetooth again try again! Sorry this is only way to fix!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nafis007

tens

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2023
Hey @nafis007

I actually have the same issue on a MacBook Air M1, and from what I've gathered from my tests, this is actually an issue of the Keychron K3 pro keyboard.

Whenever I enter a video call on my MacBook (Google Meet or Slack huddle), my mouse cursor starts lagging hard.
I thought it was the mouse at first, but upon trying another mouse I had the same problem
I thought it was the AirPods Pro I was using but using other headphones led to the same situation.

Note that unplugging one of the 3 devices would solve the problem

Then I tried with a Keychron K2 keyboard, and the issue disappeared. So this is clearly due to the K3 Pro, it seems it's using too much bluetooth Bandwith or something.

I haven't found a solution yet, for now I'm either using the keyboard via a cable, or using the mouse via the Logi+ dongle.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.