Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Code17

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
Hey guys,

I've just bought the Macbook Pro 13" 2015 with Retina-Display and macOS Sierra as operating system installed.
I'm really glad to have it now but I didn't expect to have UILags so now, I know it isn't the performances fault.

Is this problem to fix? Yes? How? No? What should I do? Return it and buy a new one?
This MBP is really new, I've bought it 2 days ago but I tried PRAM/NVRAM reset anyways but it didn't help. I turned automatic brightness adjustment off and this also didn't help.
Would be nice, if someone helps me out

Best regards.

Last edited:

Aomin3

macrumors member
May 30, 2016
I have the same model and it works flawlessly. Try updating to the latest version of El Cap or Sierra. Also check the activity monitor to see if something is slowing your machine down.

Code17

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
I updated to the latest version macOS Sierra v10.12.2 but there is no difference... What may slow my machine?

I don't really think that there is something that slows my MBP??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 21.58.14.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 21.58.14.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Code17

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2017
To be honest I can't really figure out what native resolution is or means but if you mean the default resolution settings, the lags exist on both resolutions.. scaled and native resolution(default resolution)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.